Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tucson Tomorrow

Hello everyone, we leave for Tucson tomorrow afternoon! We are excited, scared, anxious, afraid of the unknown, and giving all to God--because I cannot deal with it!! We know that this is a means to an end and are so thankful that God has provided a way for Dylan to get better. The process is not going to be easy and will be painful for Dylan physically and painful for us emotionally, so please keep us all in your prayers. I am keeping this short because D is sleeping and I need to follow his lead! Have a great Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. I set one of Dylan's pictures as the background on my computer so I will be reminded to be constantly praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will all be in our prayers and we plan to come and visit too :)

    ReplyDelete