Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pampered Chef Fundraiser by Arlene Wilhoit

Here is some info from Arlene :)

Here is where you can help. By purchasing Pampered Chef products, you will help to raise money to cover costs of medical bills and so on . I know most of you may not know them, but they need all of our help! If there is any Pampered Chef item that you need, now is the time to buy it, even if its just 1 item. I will not be making any money from this (I will be donating all of my commission to them also), and this is truly being done to help the Praskins family.

There are a couple of ways to go about ordering.
1. You can email me your order and I will have it shipped directly to your house
-or-
2. You can visit my website. www.pamperedchef.biz/cooking4emma Choose "shop online" in the bottom left corner. You will be prompted to type in a name...Baby Dylan is all you need to put in.

I know that right now times are tough, so we need as many people to hear about this as possible. I need you to send this to everyone in your address book. Please ask everyone to continue to forward this on.

Sincerely,
Arlene Wilhoit
Your Pampered Chef Consultant
602-446-1461
cooking4emma@hotmail.com
www.pamperedchef.biz/cooking4emma

Without you I have no business in the kitchen!

Our tools will change the way you cook, and our business can help you live your dream!
Call our opportunity line for a pre-recorded message 1-866-837-8032 access code 1095577
AND THEN CALL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment