Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Dylan!! Can you really be 6?!!

{To my sweet baby Dylan....you will always be my baby.  For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a mommy.  I waited a long time for you.  I wanted a baby as soon as daddy and I got married, but he got me Lily instead.  Then four years later, you came along.  I still remember the day that I found out I was pregnant with you...daddy and I were sooooooo excited.  You were a dream come true for me!  I know that you have been through a lot in your short little life but God has big plans for you.  You are such a strong little boy.  You are tough.  You are sweet.  You have more spunk than any other kid I have ever met.  You are you....and you are perfect.  I cannot imagine this life without your contagious laugh or your quirky little personality greeting me every morning.  Thank you for consistently teaching us and showing us how to enjoy the simple things in life and to not take this life for granted.  We love you little man! Happy 6th Birthday!! } --Love Mommy

I still cannot believe my baby is 6!! How is this even possible?  When I think over the last 6 years, I am just in awe of what the Lord has done in his little life.  

And He is not finished yet.  

Life with Dylan is a constant adventure and we are ready for whatever God has in store for our family.  Thank you for joining us on this little roller coaster we call life! Here's to another year of laughter, fun, growing, and learning! 

I wanted to do something fun for Dylan's 6 year photos.  I wanted to do it around something he loves. Well, he loves chips and salsa....and that is not really the prettiest thing to photograph....so we went for the next best thing, ICE CREAM!! So here is a little shoot we did at an adorable ice cream shop called Sloans.  ENJOY!




This last set is one of Dylan's favorite past times....watching DOOOOORS! If I could buy him an automatic door, I would! He LOVES it!!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment