Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I could not sleep.....

I am at the Ronald McDonald House trying to get a good night of sleep, while Auntie Karyna is with my precious baby. I don't like being alone. I want to be with my baby, and I want to be with my hubby. I was having a hard time falling asleep....just thinking about everything, so I turned on my IPOD and started shuffling through songs...this one came up...one of my new favorites...HEALER, by Kari Jobi. I just got on my knees and cried to God....only He knows how I feel, and only He can heal my broken heart. Anyways, I hope that these lyrics might encourage you as they have encouraged me...with God, there are no limits.

YOU HOLD MY VERY MOMENT
YOU CALM MY RAGING SEAS
YOU WALK WITH ME THROUGH FIRE
AND HEAL ALL MY DISEASE
I TRUST IN YOU, I TRUST IN YOU

I BELIEVE YOU'RE MY HEALER
I BELIEVE YOU'RE ALL I NEED
I BELIEVE

AND I BELIEVE YOU'RE MY PORTION
I BELIEVE YOU'RE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME
JESUS YOU'RE ALL I NEED

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU
YOU HOLD MY WORLD IN YOUR HANDS

YOU'RE MY HEALER





If you get a chance, listen to this song sometime. It is absolutely beautiful!! He is our healer, and nothing is impossible for Him. Dylan is living proof! Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Every child is a precious gift from GOD. I know the tribilations we face sometimes seem so much more than we can handle. God is our keeper. I am praying a special prayer for Dylan.
    Dear Heavenly Father this precious child Dylan is one of yours. I ask you to pour out your healing upon this beautiful baby. I ask you to build up his parents and to wrap your warm heavenly arms about them. Your word says that by your stripes we are healed! I claim healing for Dylan in the name os Jesus! Amen.
    To God be the glory and Dylan will be an example of his glory and healing.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, This song is also one of my favorite worship songs. Everytime we sing it at church I am consummed with God's loving spirit. Hang in there girly, you are a true testament of the amazing works our Father does in our lives.

    "I tell you, you can pray for anything and if you believe that you received it, it will be yours." Mark 11:24

    I BELIEVE God is going to completely heal your beautiful baby.

    Love, Bonnie Kingcannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new layout! It's perfect. And the pics of Dylan...what a doll!

    That's an amazing worship song, and one that's been on my mind the last few days. I believe with all my heart that God is able and wants to heal us...our broken hearts and bodies.

    I continue to pray for your family and precious little Dylan everyday.

    ReplyDelete