Monday, July 6, 2009

Car Wash hosted by Melisa Carnahan & Arlene Wilhoit


CARWASH FOR BABY DYLAN


Hosted by:

Melisa Carnahan and Arlene Wilhoit


When:

July 11, 2009 9:00 AM-12:00 PM

Where:
Jack in the Box at 51st and Thunderbird
5104 W Thunderbird
Glendale, Arizona



Please come to volunteer or just bring your car by for Baby Dylan's Car Wash!
We are raising money for the Praskins' family. Please email Arlene if you are able to volunteer or simply plan to stop by.
Thank you!!!

cooking4emma@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erik and Michelle,

    We have a basket to deliver to Dylan from Marley Park Community Cares group. Please email me a time on Friday that I can stop by. I will be in the area dropping chest xrays off at Phoenix childrens Hospital for my son.
    You can find my phone and email at Marleypark.net under directories.....

    Carrie Gauntt
    Marley Park Community Cares Admin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a old friend of Tim Praskins. I'm still living in California. Obviously, I couldn't attend the "Car Wash." I actually just found out about Dylan this evening. Please let me know how I can make a donation to your fundraising efforts.

    Warmest Wishes,
    Lynda Fernandez Stones
    lyndapynda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete